This week I found a toddler bed for Chloe on craigs list. I've been thinking for quite a while now that she needed to be out of her crib, but we hadn't decided what to do about it. We had originally thought about putting the two girls together, but they really need their own space, so we thought we'd go the toddler bed route. Chloe was so excited about her new big girl bed. She couldn't stop smiling about it and wanted to sleep in it the first night we got it. Calvin didn't get home until late though, so she had to wait until the second night. So far, she's slept in it twice at night. She's gotten up twice each night, but I'm sure some of it also has to do with the fact that she has a cold and doesn't feel that great. She did fall out of bed last night though, so I had to go up there and put her back in. Hopefully she begins to adjust so I can sleep a whole night through.
Last summer I had bought some toddler bedding at a garage sale for $1. It came with a fitted sheet, flat sheet, pillowcase, and comforter. I was so excited, because it's princess and the color yellow on it matches her room perfectly! So her room has gone from being a nursery to being a "big girl" princess room.
Last time being in her crib

Both girls in Chloe's crib

Aubrey helped Daddy take the crib down

Sleeping in her new bed for the first time

We moved the changing table to the closet and then I rearranged some of her furniture and brought in a bookshelf for her.

She loves her new bed!


Her cute princess bedding - what a steal!
1 comment:
It looks great & these are great scrapbooking pictures! You are such a great mama! from Holly
Post a Comment