We finally sat down to carve our pumpkin for Halloween last Friday. I tried to get the girls to scoop out the insides, but neither one of them were interested in getting their hands slimy. Instead, they watched me do it. After getting everything scooped out, I decided to let Aubrey draw the face on and then I would cut it. Her version was cute, but very small, so I had to make it a little larger. After getting everything cut out, Aubrey wanted to save some seeds to plant next year, so we had to separate the seeds from the pulp and then wash them. The girls did that part for me!
Trick or treating was fun. Aubrey was a cheerleader, while Chloe was a cowgirl. We normally just take the girls to the relatives, but this year we decided to take the girls around town. We took them around a couple blocks and they got tons of candy and loved it! They both got the hang of saying "trick or treat" before they got candy.
Checking out the pumpkin insides
No comments:
Post a Comment